What We Do
- Launch a nonprofit entity that educates the local farmers, along with businesses, schools, nonprofits and governmental entities, about the use of science-based strategies of agronomy such as hydroponics, aquaponics and Agro ecology.
- Develop an institute for education and outreach for individuals to learn about sustainable agriculture practices/techniques and resource conservation.
Strategy – Develop our own program in collaboration with schools, businesses, colleges, and farmers.
- Design and exhibit sustainable farms that have low or no impact on the environment.
Strategy -The Center will continue to work on improving tools for non-energy use for farmers.
- Develop best management practices that enrich and protect the economic opportunities of sustainable farming .
- Deploy sustainable farming systems and mechanisms on a replicable basis, in our community and eventually expand into the entire United States and internationally.
- Build a team of world experts in the expanding field of sustainable agriculture and conservation.
Provide exceptional agriculture industry leaders.
- Objective 1: Establish a program to train future sustainable farms and farmers.
- Objective 2: Develop personal and group leadership skills for all participants.
- Objective 3: Provide training in areas such as communication skills and conflict management.